Herringbone Patterned Wooden Chopping Board with Leather Handle
- Unit Price
This stunning upcycled Herringbone Pattern Wooden Chopping Board is assembled from a mix of dark and light segments of reclaimed solid hardwood - teak. It was created by artisans who were determined to make use of the offcuts produced by local furniture factories.
Using reclaimed timber ensures that we make full use of this precious natural material and reduces the demand for new materials. The unusual shapes of the offcuts also demand creativity and craftsmanship, producing truly original chopping boards that are not only functional but also beautiful.
The chopping board comes with a recycled leather handle for ease of carrying. It is ideal for everyday use or to use as a serving tray. A perfect sustainable and eco home gift for any occasion.
- Made from reclaimed teak
- Come with recycled leather handle
- Polished with Bio Wax
- Approximate Size: W30cm x L30cm x D2.5cm
- 98% recycled hardwood; 2% recycled leather
- Polish with bio wax every month. We do not recommend coating the wood with coconut or olive oil as it may produce a smell.
- Wash with soap, rinse and wipe dry immediately.